FILTERS are characterized by horizontal filtration elements which allow a stable filtration without problems in the cake panel for stopping and restarting during filtration. The machine is formed by a AISI 304 stainless steel double unit: one composed of filtering unit; the other of a dosing tank, piping, for the pre-cake formation, filtration and cleaning
1. Filter vessel
2. Cover with connection for filtrate outlet
3. adjustable cone
4. Perforated filter plate
5. Lifting device.
After completion of maturation , the beer is filtered and subsequently stored into BBT's. These vessels are structurally identical to fermentation tanks.
1. Made of stainless steel 304 grade.
2. Fermentors are individually temperature controlled through auto control valves through PLC system.
3. We design the complete tank and all tank fittings in accordance with hygienic design criteria. Equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve, aseptic sample valve, bunging device, Tank Top Plate with necessary fittings.
4. CIP cleaning turbines special design makes it extremely easy to use and maintain, reduces the pressure drop over the machine and gives it very good performance when it comes to cleaning of the tank.
5. PUF Insulation with bulk density of 40 ±2Kgs m3