Brew masters have only limited possibilities to optimize and speed up fermentation and maturation processes. Pressure and temperature influences lead to considerable changes in the flavor and taste of the finished beer.
More fermenting room capacity without increasing the tank volume With PRO-FERMENT™, ABW PRODEB has developed a system that optimizes the process and reduces the fermentation time by supporting the natural convection processes during fermentation. Significant time savings can be achieved without compromising beer quality.
PRO-FERMENT™ is the revolutionary system for gentle jet mixing in fermentation tanks. A mixing organ without any movable parts ensures stable support of the natural bubble column in the tank resulting from the formation of CO2 during fermentation. Thus,much more active yeast cells are kept in suspension, conversion processes during fermentation are accelerated and temperature homogeneity in the fermentation tank is increased considerably.
1. Shorter fermentation and maturation time; the total occupation time of a tank is thus reduced by up to 25 %
2. Consistently high degrees of final attenuation
3. Uniformity of the fermentation means better scheduling of tank occupancy
4. Homogeneous temperature distribution in the fermentation tank during warm maturation and cooling
5. Improved yeast vitality due to reduced sediment formation in the tank cone
6. Constantly high beer quality and unchanged flavor profile
7. More fermenting capacity with the same number of tanks
Fermentation serves as the foundation of the brewing process, the conversion of wort into beer. Here, the yeast converts fermentable sugars created during mashing to alcohol, natural carbonation (CO2) and compounds that determine the ultimate flavor profile of the beer.
Fermentors are also called CCT’s (Cylindrical Conical Tanks), primary fermentors or unitanks, as they are used for both fermenting and lagering.
1. Made of stainless steel 304 grade.
2. Fermentors up to 4.0m diameter are produced at the our plant. Larger tanks are fabricated on-site at the customer’s location.
3. Fermentors are individually temperature controlled through auto control valves through PLC system.
4. We design the complete tank and all tank fittings in accordance with hygienic design criteria. Equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve, aseptic sample valve, bunging device, Tank Top Plate with necessary fittings.
5. CIP cleaning turbines special design makes it extremely easy to use and maintain, reduces the pressure drop over the machine and gives it very good performance when it comes to cleaning of the tank.
6. PUF Insulation with bulk density of 40 ±2Kgs m3