Canadian Crystalline has over the years built specialized brackish water and sea water plants keeping in focus relief agencies, war time army requirements, make shift facilities as well as sea side resorts.
Containerized Brackish/Sea Water Desalination Systems are manufactured in 20 feet and 40 feet containers to meet the needs for pre-installed equipments.
The containers are well equipped with the following:
1. Air Conditioning
2. Wall Paneling.
3. Internal Lighting.
4. Back-up Generator.
5. Metal Checkered Floor.
6. Polyurethane Insulation.
7. Total Internal Piping with Water Treatment Plant.
8. Centralized Power Panel.
9. Instrumentation Panel.
10. Voltage Protection Devices.
11. Overload Protection Devices.
12. Windows (Optional).
13. Input Output Water Pipelines with Enclosed Boxes
14. Power Jack Cabling between Generator & Container Main Panel
Apart from the above, Canadian Crystalline uses special CPVC Frontal Piping for the pre-filtration along with advance composite FRP vessels for the Multi Media Filters. The raw Water Pump is in built in the container to provide required feed to the pre-filtration.