SEWAGE WATER TREATMENT :: SBR
Batch wise biological waste water treatment has great advantages compared to a continuous system, mainly because the operating and control techniques, which can be used at SBR systems, allow for a far more efficient process performance.
- 1)No sedimentation basin nor sludge recirculation pumps are needed. The entire process takes place in just one tank.
- 2)No short circuiting occurs as a result of which untreated waste water leaks into the effluent;
- 3)The system is better protected against flow and/or load variations because Effluent discharge only takes place once the purification process has been completed;
- 4)The system offers great flexibility in comparison
with other activated sludge systems, because filling, processing,
discharge and rest stages can be
adjusted in a simple and mutually independent manner;
- 5)Sludge management is easy to monitor and control, because the sludge always remains in the reactor and is not re-circulated from the aeration tank to the sedimentation tank or vice versa.
- 6)The SBR designed by Shivsu Canadian Clear
combines versatility with simplicity and can be adapted over
a wide range for the treatment of ”easy” or ”difficult”
biodegradable material on a small or large scale. The natural
potential of SBR waste water treatment is now available to